How Much Does A Trampoline Cost ? Trampolines are fun ways to keep yourself healthy and fit and one of the best manners in which you can convince your family to exercise regularly.
However, when you will go out to purchase a trampoline, you will be surprised by the price. Trampolines are very costly and various factors need to be considered when you are purchasing one.
Different trampolines have different prices because of the size, shape, color as well as a number of other factors. Nonetheless, you cannot expect them to be cheap.
Listed below are few of the features that determines how much a trampoline will cost.
How Much Does A Trampoline Cost? All you need to know about
Shape and Style
The first and most important thing that will determine the cost of the trampoline is the shape and the style of the device.
Trampolines are found in round, oval, and triangular shapes. Rectangular trampolines are also very common.
However, round trampolines are preferred by both the adults and children, and the price of round trampolines are better in comparison to the other trampolines.
The safety factor can go a huge way to determine the cost of a trampoline. Trampolines can be extremely hazardous if they are not used with the safety precautions like the safety nets.
Most of the trampolines that are of various sizes and shapes do not come with these safety nets and hence they are cheaper.
However, you should take care of your safety first and then decide the price range. Nets are important as they can prevent fatal accidents.
Therefore, trampolines that are equipped with safety nets are costlier.
Many trampoline brands come with a set of additional parts while few brands do not. The accessories that are given with the trampolines are known to affect the price of these pieces of equipment.
Brands will always go miles further to make the experience worthwhile. These accessories include the basketball hoops, covers, spring covers, ladders, surrounding mats, stakes and much more.
You should also understand that all these accessories always do not come with the trampoline that you have purchased. You might have to buy them separately.
The quality of the trampolines and the brand that they belong to play a crucial role in determining the price.
If you opt for a trampoline of high quality, it is obvious that it will cost more. This is because quality brands make their products with materials of good quality which will last long. These high-quality trampolines guarantee safety to the users.
You can purchase trampolines that have been used or go for a brand new one. This depends on you completely.
Used trampolines are not as costly as the new ones. Remember that when you purchase a trampoline that has been used, it is the norm that it will show signs of wear and tear.
So even if you have to pay a low price now, you have to invest more in the future when you have to change the mats and springs. Thus, before taking any decision, it is mandatory that you think about it wisely.
Price Idea of The Trampolines
Now that you know about the features that affect the pricing, here you will have the price of a typical round trampoline based on its size is given below.
- 10 feet: Approx. 250 dollars.
- 12 feet: Approx. 350 dollars.
- 14 feet: Approx. 450 dollars.
- 16 feet: Approx. 550 dollars.
In addition to the quality, the features that are included with the trampoline also determine the cost. You might have to pay extra money if you want to purchase accessories to make your trampoline even more interesting.
You have to consider all the factors when you decide to purchase a trampoline. If you pay more, you will get a longer life along with a greater quality of the trampoline.
Also, remember that the price of the trampolines will vary from one store to another. Carrying out a research will help you to determine the difference between the price ranges.
How Much Does A Trampoline Cost: Final Note
It is always advised that you opt for trampolines of higher price ranges so that you can guarantee safety for yourself and your kids.
In the end, the decision has to be taken by you. Expensive trampolines will provide you comfort along with safety and these are the reasons as to why you may go for a costly trampoline and not a cheap one.
Trampolines: Best Sellers On Amazon
- 【Ultimate Bounce Trampoline】Super bounce and much more superior weight capacity. Reinforced trampoline jumping mat uses heavy-duty stitching technology to provide longer service life and better...
- 【Huge Weight Capacity】The large outdoor trampoline has a capacity of 8-10 kids. Note: The alone user maximum weight does not exceed 264LBS, for prevent injuries caused by uneven strength on the...
- 【All About Safety】All our 15ft trampolines are thoroughly tested for safety and durability, and equipped with 6 W-shaped big foot pipes, more foot pipes disperses more gravity from users
- 【360° Safety Protection Net】This 15ft trampoline with enclosure equipped with safety enclosure net made of high-strength nylon. The safety enclosure net is connected with the spring cover mat to...
- 【Reinforced Steel Frame】The frame of our 15FT trampoline with net consists of heavy-duty galvanized steel, rust-resistant springs and thickened 6 W-shaped legs, increasing frame stability and...
- 🏀SAFETY FIRST - This 16FT trampoline with enclosures features a 360-degree safety net that is securely attached to the jumping mat all the way around, reducing the risk of an arm or leg falling...
- 🏀PREMIUM BOUNCING EXPERIENCE - High-strength trampoline mat woven together that can handle constant flexing, making it durable and soft on your feet. 108 galvanized springs evenly stretched around...
- 🏀STABLE & DURABLE - Heavy gauge galvanized steel frame forms 6 W-shaped legs to provide a stable base for the jumping zone. The joins are press-fitted onto each frame piece to reduce frame noise...
- 🏀ASSEMBLE EASILY - All accessories included, packed in 3 bags. Trampoline frame and Jumping mat, Safety enclosure net, Trampoline Safety Pad, Trampoline Rain Cover, U-shaped Wind Stakes,...
- 🏀WORRY-FREE PURCHASE - All testing approved. Perfect gift for your kids and keep them busy. And please note that the packages will come in 3 boxes separately, they may not be shipped together....
- 🌟Premium Bouncing Experience High-strength trampoline mat woven together that able to handle constant flexing, making it durable and soft on your feet. 72 galvanized springs evenly stretched around...
- 🌟Careful Care We this recreational trampolines is equipped with a full-size safety cover pad and is fixed by high-quality elastic bands to protect your children from any potential injuries while...
- 🌟Built with Durability Heavy gauge galvanized steel frame forms 6 W-shaped legs provide stable base for the jumping zone. The joins are press-fitted onto each frame piece to reduce frame noise and...
- 🌟Fun Features Jumping is more fun by adding a basketball goal, which will keep your kids busy all day.
- 🌟Assembly Details We have designed this trampoline to be as easy as possible to assemble,we recommend two or more people for assembly. Quick tip: view the assembly sequence to reduce the...
- All our trampolines are tested for safety and durability to meet or exceed all American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM) standards, creating a safe trampoline where children can thrive.
- PATENTED DESIGN: Our patented no-gap enclosure eliminates dangerous gaps between the enclosure net and the jumping surface, protecting children from pinch points and openings (Patent RE45, 182).
- DURABILITY: Enjoy endless family fun on your trampoline with the support of a galvanized steel frame that is weather and rust resistant. All our trampolines feature reinforced T-sockets at each leg...
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT: We thoroughly test our products according to ASTM standards. The maximum recommended user weight for this trampoline is 200 lbs. Per ASTM standards, our trampolines are tested to...
- WARRANTY: Skywalker Trampolines stands behind our quality guarantee with our 3-year limited warranty on the frame and our 1-year limited warranty on all other materials.
- Have Fun from Home: When don’t kids have a big smile on their face when jumping on a trampoline? Bring one home and turn your blank backyard into an exciting playground filled with the sound of...
- Why Choose the SONGMICS Trampoline? It has a fully galvanized steel base with a plastic-sprayed surface for rust resistance, 6 sturdy W-shaped legs for better durability, and 6.5” strong, anti-rust...
- Play with Peace of Mind: It also has a superior dense mesh for the enclosure net with a height of 70.9”, a 15 mm thick, wear-resistant, and anti-UV spring cover pad, and each rod is padded with...
- More Fun to Come: Here’s the frosting on the cake: this high-quality trampoline comes with a basketball hoop, which brings more fun as your kids jump, shoot, and dunk
- What You Get: A 15ft trampoline with a maximum load capacity of 331 lb, a basketball hoop, a foot mat, a ladder, an accessory kit, and detailed instructions. This trampoline will be shipped in 3...
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Last update on 2023-03-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Who am I? A Montessori educator.
What a pleasure to recognize and interpret each child’s needs!
How exciting to help children become self-reliant and support them in their process of self-development.
I am also truly passionate about guiding adults in building their relationship with children.